Best tank killer aircraft of WW2 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all not surprising when you have only an 1/8th of the population of Germany made up of WW 2 vets. The others will speak and set the tone in Germnay and elsewhere when it comes to stupidity. the 9/10ths of German schule students are ignorant of the WW 2 past and would just rather forget it even happened.
All ebay.de current listings ban the swastika symbol in any form as well as other German militaria sites

v/r

E
 
Erich said:
this is all not surprising when you have only an 1/8th of the population of Germany made up of WW 2 vets. The others will speak and set the tone in Germnay and elsewhere when it comes to stupidity. the 9/10ths of German schule students are ignorant of the WW 2 past and would just rather forget it even happened.
All ebay.de current listings ban the swastika symbol in any form as well as other German militaria sites

v/r

E

I am sorry, I overreacted I was thinking someone else wrote this who typically pisses me off. I think you are over exagerting the 9/10 of students.
 
Yes I should have looked who wrote it first. I respect a lot of things that RG posts and have learned some things from what he has posted but a lot of things he posts just seem to be outright against the rest of the world and piss me off. Again I am sorry Erich if you read that post of mine. I was jumping the gun again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back