Best tank killer aircraft of WW2 Part I

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all not surprising when you have only an 1/8th of the population of Germany made up of WW 2 vets. The others will speak and set the tone in Germnay and elsewhere when it comes to stupidity. the 9/10ths of German schule students are ignorant of the WW 2 past and would just rather forget it even happened.
All ebay.de current listings ban the swastika symbol in any form as well as other German militaria sites

v/r

E

Erich said:
this is all not surprising when you have only an 1/8th of the population of Germany made up of WW 2 vets. The others will speak and set the tone in Germnay and elsewhere when it comes to stupidity. the 9/10ths of German schule students are ignorant of the WW 2 past and would just rather forget it even happened.
All ebay.de current listings ban the swastika symbol in any form as well as other German militaria sites

v/r

E

I am sorry, I overreacted I was thinking someone else wrote this who typically pisses me off. I think you are over exagerting the 9/10 of students.

Yes I should have looked who wrote it first. I respect a lot of things that RG posts and have learned some things from what he has posted but a lot of things he posts just seem to be outright against the rest of the world and piss me off. Again I am sorry Erich if you read that post of mine. I was jumping the gun again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back