Best tank killer aircraft of WW2 Part I (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
A night Ju 87D-5 ............. cool eh and in colour too !

Attachments

• colour_20ju87-02.jpg
    colour_20ju87-02.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 768
ok this may not turn out. thanks to author Nick Beale from the UK for his article in a French aviation journal

Attachments

• nsgr_1_-_4.jpg
    nsgr_1_-_4.jpg
    804.1 KB · Views: 727
Nice shot Erich! 8)

I can read some of the French but there are some words I dont know so I cant make much sense of it :rolleyes:

these pics are of the gent by the Ju 87D in the upper portion of the thread on page 34 ?

the pics are out of order and the swastika has been blotted out according to law in Deutschlnad. If you look how the young apprentice appeared in the bottom pics and then move upward, you can see of course the outstanding performance that this radio-operator/rear gunner did while in STG 77: note the medals received. But the main thing is look how our young man has aged over 3-4+ years of war. In case he made it through.............over 1000 missions flown. Got to hand it to guys like this flying cannon fodder over Soviet airpsace

Attachments

• b7.jpg
    b7.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 767
It's for those weak-hearted politcally correct lefties. YEAH! You know who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back