Best things from America

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Blame Spain and Cortez. And the "stolen" Indian land would make a good political discussion. For another forum ofcourse.

We should probably get back on track. I vote good ole USA Corn Dogs and Coke!

Readie,
Don't you or anyone else ever worry about the time it took to pay us back. God bless the United Kingdom. You Guy held the line until we put our beers down and grabbed our guns and came a running. Uh, we could talk about the Russian dept.

Now then, I've seen some mighty fine women listed as our contribution to the world. BUT if I had to spend time with another women besides my awesome wife, I would without hesitation pick Betty White.

That's all I got to say about that, Jeff

That's bad Torch. I'll bet you're feeling things warm up a little. I meant for intelligent, humorous conversation. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Ah jeez relax it was a joke,I'm having a crappy day as it is and trying to throw some humor at the thread. As for kissing my mom on the mouth you'll never know, So if you want to continue with this line please go to the private thread and we'll discuss further....

Some of these have probably been listed already...

Jeep
BBQ
Coca-Cola
Mountain Dew
Corvette
Apple Wood Smoked Bacon
Playboy
Metallica
57 Chevy Bel Air
The Airplane

Worst things from America...

Budweiser
Texas (just kidding you Texans out there...)
Walmart

I'm rather surprised, that my brothers in the big land in the west, has failed to mention Billy Ray Cyrus Achy and his Achy Breaky Heart, I thought that you regarded this an alltime classic....

Either way, what is that......music.....and that mullet!? :lol:

Shay, Climax and Heisler....them there classic logging railroads, some even had big mallet locomotives!

Add too worst: Justin Bieber.....no wait, wasn't he Canadian?

Ah jeez relax it was a joke,I'm having a crappy day as it is and trying to throw some humor at the thread. As for kissing my mom on the mouth you'll never know, So if you want to continue with this line please go to the private thread and we'll discuss further....

Sorry Torch, I heard about your crappy day over on another thread after I posted. But even so, I was just messin' with you man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back