Best things from America

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That'd take more than a lifetime A4K, but enjoyable until bored - a real hard labour of love doing that... they're apparently quite tough, but maybe not as tought as the 'Flying Pancakes' - which could bounce wrecking balls...
erm, add the
Chance Voight Flapjack to the list too

A lot messier, certainly more fun (albeit in a sadist human animalistic manner.., not that we should condone such ideas to be carried out - dreaming in a 'what if..' manner to do with said hammerings, does warm the cockles 'slightly'), although in todays nanny state and its increasing over-seerage, ....

Apologies, myself the proir in said dreaming 'what if' stuppour, would like idea of Mel Gibsons 'Ransom' foot scene(s) being recreated with GWB(GW II), TB GB, oh and the entire Newscorp Murdoc clan.

Last edited:
Tamales! Chili Verde!
I hadn't thought about it before, but the title of the post says "America," not USA. I guess that anything from North or South America qualifies.

My first thought upon reading your post was a line from the movie Breaking Away when the kid's father bellowed: "Bring me American food! Bring me french-fries!"

Clint Eastwood's squint. Steve McQueens bike riding and driving.
Cosmetic surgery and white teeth.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back