Best things from America

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco,

Oh yea? John "CCR" Fogerty, Bob "Silver Bullet" Seagar,....etc, etc, etc...........ROCK ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............Yea, OK, Aerosmith works right in there too.

I've been re-thinking the whole thing. While you can't live without Heinz ketchup, there is our ace in the hole. ANHEUSER-BUSH.
God bless St. Louis, Mo. (just went to the fridge, click shhhhhhhhhhhh) OK enough of these and you to can be Bill Hickock in Dodge City.

Are you serious? Budweiser and Anheuser-Bush are the worst things we have ever unleashed on the planet.

Watered down, tasteless and very poor quality.

Yuck! I laugh when people talk about how good it is. It has hardly any taste.

Please tell me you are kidding...:lol:

In my house, mass produced american beer like A-B brands are like radioactive substances. These beers on a hot day have a half life of about 10 seconds. And they are totally refreshing!

But don't be too snobbish on European beers. American craft brews are world class. Not cheap, but are world class. And many are at the low price end of the spectrum.

Chris, you read my mind.......:)

Sorry, this may be harsh and maybe I just got spoiled, but I am embarrassed to call Budweiser, Coors, Miller, etc. American.

I like beer, and drink it often, but never that ****. Only American micro brews, craft beers and European beers in my fridge. I would rather spend more money on quality than quantity.

Besides there are so many great Micro Breweries in America.

Call me a beer snob or elitest if you want. A-B mass produced **** is nasty. Straight up truth...:)

Last edited:
Good teeth.
Taking care of own's body (with a measure, of course).
Internet (along with Apple II, C=64, Atari).
Motorola (RIP) TI stuff.
R-2800.

Only Bud product I like is their Platinum light beer,no weird after taste,6 percent alcohol,goes down good cold

Only Bud product I like is their Platinum light beer,no weird after taste,6 percent alcohol,goes down good cold

Thats the thing though. You can only drink Bud products ice cold. Lowering the temp actually makes it drinkable. If not ice cold the taste would be unbearable. A good beer can be drinken at a warm temperature. Not talking warm, just warmer than 32 degrees. The optimal temp for beer is actually between 40 and 50 degrees. You keep all the flavor that way.

Pals at work, where we have beers from all over the world, say that Shlitz, Schlitz, can't remember, is quite nice....

Eddie Cochran, Buddy Holly, Johnny Burnette, Big Bopper and many others, old school (up to '70-'71) NASCAR, old school hotrods, Kustoms, them there old gas stations, Yellowstone, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon, Milwaukee Roads Hiawatha and Olympian/Olympian Hiawatha, Great Northern's Empire Builder, Northern Pacific's North Coast Limited, Southern Pacific's Daylight Limited, NYC 20th Century Limited and many others....

Pals at work, where we have beers from all over the world, say that Shlitz, Schlitz, can't remember, is quite nice.....

Jan, you do NOT drink any American beer from that section of the alphabet - P, Q, R, S, T

In other words.....
Pabst
Piels
Rolling Rock
Schlitz
Schmidts
Strohs
etc......................

They are only made to give a contrast to what real beer tastes like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back