Best things from America

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Pearl Harbour movie....

OK, who let this joker in here! Must have been clunked over the head with a big slab of Bacon or something. There is now a mark on his Visa stating he is not to be allowed back into the States.

Last edited:
The only movie I can think of with a Lime Green 1969 Charger is 'Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry'. Another good movie is 'Vanishing Point' starring Barry Newman in a 1970 White Hemi Challenger, and the best car chase scene EVER was in 'Bullet' staring Steve McQueen.. 1968 Triple Black Charger a 1968 Mustang GT epic chase!

Best thing from America would be Apple Pie. Mmmmmm.. Apple.. Pie..

I have to disagree - the original 1974 "Gone In 60 Seconds" with H.B. 'Toby' Halicki. Best d@mn car chase ever - all 40 minutes of it!!! and with a Mustang! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gone_in_60_Seconds_(1974_film)

To quote Band of Brothers, Webster's rant at the Germans, "Say hello to Ford and General f*****g Motors!"
And Greenday.

No worries but when I saw a music video by Greenday that consisted of the band making fun of veterans in a museum, I said enough was enough. And the interviews they gave left no doubt......

While I love Greenday music I hate their message. Like Rage Against the Machine and Roger Waters. My favorite musician prick. Love his music. Utterly hate his politics. Creedence Clearwater is another dashed band on my totempole of respect. Man don't even get me started. All my favorite bands either were headed up by queens or their politics eventually took them off my 'who-gives-a-****-o'meter".

Okay then let's get more specific.

Knob Creek Kentucky bourbon whiskey. None no finer. None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back