Best things from America

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Myrna Loy, Lana Turner, Rita Heyworth, Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, Raquel Welch, Scarlett Johannson, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Brooklyn Decker, Stacy Keibler, and many many more. Your very welcome!

Let's see. Just to span the decades....Elvis, The Beach Boys, Lynyrd Skynyrd, KISS, Van Halen, Motley Crue

Orville and Wilber Wright, Eddie Rickenbacker, Billy Mitchell, the B-17, my beloved Corsair, F-86, F-4, F-14/15/16

The Corvette, the Mustang, Chevelle's, anything Mopar, NASCAR

I Love Lucy, Star Trek, M*A*S*H, All In The Family, Dallas, The Simpsons, Family Guy

Omar Bradley, George Patton, Dwight Eisenhower, Norman Schwarzkopf

Could go on and on and on......

Richard Bong, Kelly Johnson, Karl F. Nystrom....and others....no, wait....they're Swedes (or have Swedish heritage) who moved to the B-I-G country in the west, does that still count?? :lol:

Breast implants are a tie with France,they invented the first saline implants which means smaller scars..

Smith&Wesson,Remington,Winchester,Boeing 707.Ford model T and production line

Hey Readie, you still out there buddy? I think the answere to your car chase movie question is the 2004 The Punisher. The lime green car was a 1968 Satellite. The hitman's demise was the fact that he brought a gun to a knife fight.

"Best things from America" everybody seem to hitting on a lot of great stuff and I agree with it all.

The Very Best Thing from America: Heinz Ketchup.....period!

That answere's mostly because I'm an old fart and probably couldn't handle all the women everyone is listing.

Jeff

Last edited:
IMGP0159.JPG

Here's a pic of two USA beauties ( and me) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back