Better Pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey man your getting better!:) Somehow your focusing is not quite right in the first couple, but the yard is crystal clear, even though it's not supposed to be.:)

Nice little collection in the second set of pics though, good work mate.

Yep these pics are better.I agree with Wayne the yard is cristal clear.What kinf of a camera did you used?

The P-47 model and your collection look very nice SE.:D

Love the pics of the grass. What kind of mower do you use? :) ha ha. Just razzin ya. From what I can make out, the razerback looks good.

actually thor thats my neighbours yard, he just finished mowing as I took the pics! Thank you for all the kind words guys and yes heinz well spotted! the SD-24 was a real gem off ebay and the c-47 I bought as a ready made kit from toyworld for $15.00. As for the quality of the pics I apologise, the camera has just started doing this lately, but it also could be operator error! :) Anyways I will have another play around with it when I get back from brisbane again.

Love the pics of the grass. What kind of mower do you use? :) ha ha. Just razzin ya. From what I can make out, the razerback looks good.

:lol: :lol: Good one Thor..LMAO, I was going to make some wise crack about the yard too, but thought Nah...SE is tryin' real hard. I'm glad I take plenty of shots, so I can delete the cr*ppy ones...

SE, you musty be using my camera! Wondered where it went! :) great looking planes and the P-47 does look great.

(you gotta water those weeds though.)

They look pretty good, very blurry on my monitor, it's a good size and I'm sure that don't help. How you photographing them? I'm a photographer so maybe can solve the blurry issue if you like.

Anyway thanks for sharing, I'm sure the photo's don't do justice

Darrell

I don't know how it has been happening. I have been taking the photos like normal but it just seems to be doing this lately. I guess I will go and have another play around today. Any help is appreciated.

Hi,

If the pics were taken with a digital camera you have had to set zoom improperly.Possible you didn't have the macro option activated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back