Bf 109H-V54 1:32 based on 21st Century G14

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fam43

Senior Airman
Feb 2, 2009
Southern Germany
I always wanted to add a high altitude Bf 109 to my collection. Sadly there are no pictures of this plane and drawings you can get differ from each other in many respects. At last I decided to build it after a drawing I found in Thomas H. Hitchcocks "The Focke Wulf Ta 152". The V54 was based on a G-5 type. I took a 21st Century Bf 109 G-14 as abase. The fuselage is almost unchanged apart from the tail making things a bit easier.

The 21 Century kit may be a little mediocre but it is cheap. I would hate slaughtering a Hasegawa kit whwn there is a real possibility of desaster.

Let's start with the wings. You have to construct a new centerpiece section with has no dehedral.

Last edited:
As you can see there is much room for detailing the century kit. The wheel well is an empty duct. I tried to detail it with some strips rods and tube.

Michael I did find this line drawing if this is any help?
Vaughan

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-01-11 at 10.10.28.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
High Vaugham,
thanks for the drawing of the H1. Iknow this pic and many more others. This build will be mostly guesswork anyway untill a picture of the real ac. will turn up. There is very little hope. I choose Hitchcocks drawing necause it is the most simple of all and hopefully the most easely to do.

Users who are viewing this thread