Bf109E Otto Bertram - Aircraft of the Aces GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woody

Master Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
IL.
username:woody
first name:Jerry
category:Intermediate
manufacturer:Hasegawa
scale:1/32
model type:ME Bf109E
aftermarket:none

Hi guy's this will be built OOB as this kit has some issue's the cockpit lack's detail.

SANY4883.jpg

and the sprue pic.

SANY4972.jpg

Last edited:
Should be good Jerry - have a look at my comparison review with this kit and the old Matchbox kit, which shows how many areas need attention. Also, IIRC, the kit's instruction sheet is partly incorrect for the decal placement on Bertram's aircraft.
Also, could you please edit the data block in the title post, to include the scale, for judging purposes later. Thanks.

Wayne i would be happy to send them to you i will cut out what i need.

001-2.jpg

Thank's for looking in guy's. Terry iam having trouble uploading your review dang computer or the user. well started some assembly engine and cockpit.

003-2.jpg

004.jpg

Jerry, I can send the review in a PDF if you can PM me an e-mail address. It might be worth it, as there is a lot to do to get it looking like the 'Emil' !
The origins of the kit go back to 'Frog', in the late 1960s, and there are many areas which are just 'wrong'. That said, it doesn't look too bad OOB.

I've e-mailed the info Jerry, and checked the Hasegawa instruction sheet for the decal placement. As I thought, it's incorrect. The swastika should be in the 'old' position, partly on the fin, part on the rudder, with the rudder hinge line bisecting it. If you're stuck, let me know and 'I'll post a pic of it on his aircraft.

Thank you guy's starting to fit fuse together which aint going real well.

003-3.jpg

Thank you guy's no no thats not blood and i got all my digits thats good old glazing putty i spilt. fuse half's glued and and insalling hood.

002-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back