**** GROUP BUILD #11 Aircraft of the ACES Winners - JUDGED COMPETITION **** (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gentelmen,

In order to finish the Group Build #11 I would like to announce that the name of the Winner of the Members' Poll - The Best in Show goes to Wayne for his Adolf Galland's Messerschmitt Bf109F W.Nr.6750.

Congratulation My Friend !!! As usually the perfect accomplishment. :cool:

Gentelmen,

In order to finish the Group Build #11 I would like to announce that the name of the Winner of the Members' Poll - The Best in Show goes to Wayne for his Adolf Galland's Messerschmitt Bf109F W.Nr.6750.

Congratulation My Friend !!! As usually the perfect accomplishment. :cool:

and a perfect end to the GB.

must admit i'm surprised this is Waynes first members award !

well done Master Jedi Wayne

Well......I'm not, there have been some fantastic models over the course of our Group Builds and everyone is free to pick whatever takes their fancy at a particular time!

As long as everyone has some FUN and Enjoyment and maybe even learn something along the way then it makes the whole process worth while....

Thanks to all who voted for me but more importantly THANKS to all who took the time to participate in some way and take the time to vote for someone....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back