Bf110 G-4

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ellis995

Staff Sergeant
Mar 15, 2009
Easington Lane UK
Hi guy's

This is my last model kit for awhile:oops:. It's not quite finished as the DAM decals disintergrated as soon as they touched the water:evil: :oops:.

Will have to save up for new decals for it,( don't have two pennies to rub together at the moment:oops: )
Anyway hope you's like the pics?:oops: IT'S not very good this one

bf110 g4.jpg

bf110 g4 2.jpg

Hi guy's

This is my last model kit for awhile:oops:. It's not quite finished as the DAM decals disintergrated as soon as they touched the water:evil: :oops:.

Will have to save up for new decals for it,( don't have two pennies to rub together at the moment:oops: )
Anyway hope you's like the pics?:oops: IT'S not very good this one

View attachment 110311

View attachment 110312

Sounds like a Pro Modeller kit!

Ellis, I may have some decals also. I'll look when I get a chance.

Thanks for all your help guy's :oops:

yeah it's 1/48 pro modeller

it's from NJG 5 defence of the reich camo on the back page of the instructions, i've never seen it before that's why i tried to do it.:oops:

does look very good I personally like the exhaust streaks a lot,

wouldn't mind a crack at a 110 in 48th just need to be tempted....lol

Its another fine build Ellis

Like I said before we all need to get together and send some kits Ellis's way to hold him over till he gets on his feet. Post what you can spare and have him pick. I'm at work right now but I'll be more then happy to post later tonight. Judging by some of the stash's I've seen posted there are a few kits to spare

The colour scheme was on the instructions and i think you are right about the colour scheme.

Thanks Dirk :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back