Bieber haters rejoice...

Okay, I can't stand the little dork either, but that was really uncool. The guy is just doing what he likes and it's the millions of pre pubecensant girls that have made him as wildly popular as he is.
 
whiny miserable little sheit my daughter went to school with, she said he was an annoying little bastard(yes his mom wasn't married when she had him) when at school with him, and seems like much hasn't changed
 
I'm with Thor. The guy's just doing his job, using his talents. If you've got an issue with him, change the station. I really didn't care for Michael Jackson, either, but was able to flip channels whenever I needed to.
 
One must remember that throwing an object is an extension of one's fist.does it really piss you off that badly??
 
One must remember that throwing an object is an extension of one's fist.does it really piss you off that badly??

Well, may be the one who threw that bottle was pissed off at him for a personnal reason. May be he tried to date the thrower's girlfriend/boyfriend.

Anyway...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back