Big day tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yep, you are Joe. I wish you guys the best in that. It will be an emotional day, but the joy is unbelievable. Having a second did not diminish that joy one bit either. Thanks. When is your little one coming?

evangilder said:
Yep, you are Joe. I wish you guys the best in that. It will be an emotional day, but the joy is unbelievable. Having a second did not diminish that joy one bit either. Thanks. When is your little one coming?

She gets out of the Hangar Feb 24th

Congratulations on the baby! You better get her in the cockpit as soon as possible! It is never too early to start! :lol:

Eric

hehee Eric. I brought Jacob out to Camarillo for the first time when he was only 4 months old. Kayleigh might also be out that quick. Never too soon for them to get the bug!

Great Joe! It's just around the corner, and it goes by fast. Why do I picture a GA airplane with a baby seat in it? ;)

Outstanding! :thumbright:
Glad to hear it all went smoothly. Kayleigh Rose is a fine looking little girl. In the fourth picture down, it looks like you two brought a little rap star into the world. :lol:

Great stuff! Heartfelt congratulations to you and Laura!:thumbleft:

Eric, I'm so glad that everything is AOK and that Kayleigh and Laura are in great shape... The look in ur eyes, holding that little bundle, is what its all about brother....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All I can really say is thank God my pipes are clipped.... One 18 year old bastard is all my weakened heart can take....

Mazl Tov!
What a great baby there! :D
Glad to hear everything went fine!
Mazl Tov!
My bro's birthday is Dec 19, so they can celebrate almost together! :D

Les just wait till your son gets married and has kids, then you can spoil those sucka's rotten to the core and then hand them back to dad/mom with a big cheesy smile on your face. I do it everytime 8)

congratualtions Eric on a fine looking familie may you have 20 more ....

Yikes E! Both Laura and I agreed that 2 is enough. Besides, pregnancy is kind of rough on my wife. She is ready to slim down and enjoy being a mom for the 2 we have.

Thanks again eveyone for the wishes and prayers! :)

Congrats Even! My best wishes to you and your family. You are blessed with the little one and it is a great Christmas gift for you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back