Body Art ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Im not addicted to the PC, i do play cricket and to be fair I only come on here to talk to my girlfriend, id barely be on otherwise.

cheddar cheese said:
to be fair I only come on here to talk to my girlfriend
Who is your girlfriend than? Lanc?
rofl.gif

Cheddar Cheese, how many posts do you believe would turn you into a PC addict?

If 20,286 posts -so far- don´t, then what are your thoughts? ummm...say, around 104,634 posts?

I'm 6'1 and 64 KG, last time I checked. It's fast metabolism, and the fat will come in my 30s if I continue to eat as I do. But I do run at least 2 miles everyday, which probably helps at keeping the lard away.

On the subject of art though, I have had more of my Chaos Star coloured in today. Only two hours work on it though. Just the black ring surrounding it, and a few of the bits in the middle coloured. Not worth a picture.

People who come on to a thread about tattoos to announce they think tattoos suck are dumbshits. Just my opinion and all.

I've got a tattoo with my daughter's name on it, and anyone who told me it sucked would end up going fisticuffs with me. And I'm a skinny little (*%er like Plan_D, too. And remember Plan_D, it's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Ooooh, sorrrrryyyyy. Didn't mean to strike a nerve, wasn't aware I'd get verbally attacked by internet cyber-warriors. If you could kick my head in in real life is beside the point; the point is, this is a forum. What do you do on a forum? You post your opinions. My opinion is that tattoos are stupid. Dedication ones to permanent loved ones (mother, daughter, etc.) are more understandable, but I still wouldn't get any.

Chill the f*ck out, it's not like I was calling any of you retards for having tats or anything, I don't prejudice people for their choices, I may just not like what they have.

Done. No wonder I left this place, you guys suck at being funny or intelligent (awaits barrage of comments telling me to f-off, the red x is in the corner, you're stupid, f-you, and all that. Any more I should know of?).

Done. No wonder I left this place, you guys suck at being funny or intelligent
Have u completely lost ur freakin mind numbnuts??? As if u actually have a sense of humour... HA! And for the record, the last IQ test I had my score was 168....

U shoulda stayed gone....

U knew that by posting ur opinion, u would get the desired reaction u were looking for, which was hostility from the owners of tattoos.... I can clearly see ur little game pal... Ive seen dozens of pussies like urself over the years...

QUOTE: Tattoos suck. Same with piercings. That is all. Personal opinion and all that.
QUOTE: Didn't mean to strike a nerve

Are you one confused individual or what? If you post a blanket statement that is an absolute, you should be prepared to get a beating on the post, especially if you are not putting something positive about the thread.

Coming into a thread where people show there tattoos and stuff and saying it sucks is ignorant. If you want to, just start up a tattoos suck thread that would be fine but dont go into one dedicated to showing off your artwork and say it sucks.

I have 6 tattoos and have posted them here allready. I will get my 7th soon and I think that will be my last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back