Body Art ...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Since my nickname is "Colonel Chaos" to a lot of people , and I'm well known to be extremely chaotic at times. I thought a Chaos symbol would be quite appropriate for a tattoo !

So, I found one ... which was good, but not really all I wanted. Then I found another - and combined them ! And I've put it on my back in a picture to see how it'll go ... ::Note - obviously it won't have the white on it (in the last pic) ... ! Also - the first two pictures are the Chaos symbols seperate , the third is combined - obviously.

Attachments

• nex_tatt_430.jpg
    nex_tatt_430.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 278
  • chaos_tatt_241.jpg
    chaos_tatt_241.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 284
  • chaos_907.jpg
    chaos_907.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 286
  • symb_chaos_600.gif
    symb_chaos_600.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 290
Yeah my first tattoo was a small one, then I gradually got bigger and bigger with my designs and work.

My buddy just got a chaos symbol embedded on a skull tattooed to his fore arm.

I've just had the start of the Chaos symbol ... I also got my Alive Man image sorted out. I go to a new tattoo artist, he's only been in town two weeks and he's awesome. Free hand ... and cheap. The picture is my starting of the Chaos tatt, which my girlfriend watch happen. Come this thursday they're starting on my arm and alternating between the two until they're finished.

Attachments

• Back in Progress.JPG
    Back in Progress.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 247
Aye. I'm sitting down with the artist and discussing the one on my arm, he's designing it there and then. Then I'm taking the picture and burning it after he's finished so no one else can have it!

I know this is late and a little off topic but it's just a little update on tattoo related muscle atrophy from those of us of the un-tattoed kind

My friend is still having muscle mass building problems in her calf and thigh after her broken leg, most particularly in the muscle immediately under and sourrounding the tatoo. She can run and walk normally, but the tissue under and around the tattoo is noticably undersized.

Doing a little research I came across a short article that seems to back up her problem: http://www.annals.org/cgi/reprint/133/2/158-a.pdf

Basically, in the last 2 years, an Isralie (sp?) doctor had 3 cases of patients with recent tatoos, all who ended up with "chronic atrohpy of the muscles adjactent to tattoos on the upper limb girdle area"

I'm not saying it will happen to you, and it seems like a fairly rare reaction considering the number of peropl with tatts, but there is always the possibility.

Update...

Attachments

• Arm [Incomplete].JPG
    Arm [Incomplete].JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 227
  • Back, April 28, 2006 [Incomplete].JPG
    Back, April 28, 2006 [Incomplete].JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 235
  • Me, April 28, 2006.JPG
    Me, April 28, 2006.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 215
This is strange...i stayed in England just a few months ago, also i got a phone call from my mother last friday and she made no mention of famine hitting the island.

Udet said:
I stayed in England just a few months ago, also I got a phone call from my mother last friday and she made no mention of famine hitting the island.
That was probably the funniest thing u've ever posted here Udet.... I laughed outloud and my kid hadda come over to see, and then he laughed as well....

No offense to u pD, but u are very thin, and the whole famine thing was honestly priceless...

And the work looks great BTW....

Fast metabolism is what keeps me thin. I eat more than everyone in my family and they're are all much larger than me. I don't care, to be honest. I've had eating competitions with plenty of fat people and come out on top, went against my brother once and ate four meals from the Chinese Takeaway with no problem.

And yes I know when you get bigger your ink distorts... **** happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back