Body Art ... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If I'm gonna wear things like that on my arms, Im goin for the whole body suit, like the fella below...

Attachments

• bikeman_207.jpg
    bikeman_207.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 407
what a dick !

actually I use to wear fully on black/pink spandex bike suit which would drive the red-necks, I'm excluded of course...........totally insane, loved the cat-calls until they saw my face and they shrieked finidn out I was a guy.

those thilly savages

Alt ♫

Well, I got it done ... but not what I said I was going to get done first. Instead I got this (Apologies for the poor picture, it's from my phone). And it doesn't really hurt .. just stung a big when goin' over my shoulder blade.

Attachments

• photo0018_112.jpg
    photo0018_112.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 390
Thanks guys. Cost me £100 ... well worth it. I freakin' love it! You'll see me next Audioslave concert ridin' the fuckin' crowd and showin' that mother fucker off. 8)

Yes welcome to the club pD.

100 Pounds though! Damn tattoos are expensive in England. I paid only about half that for the Lady Justice on my right arm. I dont think I have ever paid that much for a tattoo and I have some qualitiy work!

It does look good though pD.

Thank you. My next one is goin' to be around £150 ... it's a vulture with it's wings out on my left shoulder blade.

They're all expensive. The cheapest one I'm gettin' done will be around £80. My friend has one that's not finished yet and it's already cost £850.

The Audioslave tatt was at a small time place. It was the cheapest I could get it, one place quoted me £200 ... another £150 ... but the place that did it quoted £120 ... but he knocked £20 off 'cos it was my first.

Everythin' is expensive in Britain these days. By the time I've finished with my body, I reckon it'll rack up to around £2000. Unless I go visit Adler ... and get some done where he has 'em done... :lol:

I am friends with the Tattoo Artist and he gives me a good price. Tatts are expensive in Germany as well but no where near the prices that you are paying pD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back