Body Art ... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'll have to come over 'n' visit some time then. 8)

Anytime my friend. Ill be here for the next few years. Its actually a pretty interesting story.

Me and my wife had tickets to an Iced Earth Concert and I went to get my first tattoo by him. My wife ended up not being able to go and I was wearing my Iced Earth T shirt while getting the tattoo and he said man I love Iced Earth but the show was sold out! I was like hey man I got an extra ticket and my wife can not go, and asked if he wanted it. He was like Hell Yeah and we went and saw the show together. Great show by the way. Anyhow since then he invites me to Heavy Metal Concerts and I get cheaper tattoo prices and we hang out at the local pub together. Great Guy and good tattoo work.

And obviously you feel more comfortable with him doin' your tatts ... 'cos with my tatt it was like "Alright, get in there ...ram a needle in ...and thank you, £100" - for the big, detailed, tatts I want to feel a little more comfortable with the people.

A friend of mine at work does Tattoos from his house. He has been tattoos for about 10 years though now. He used to work in a shop but decided to join the Army after 9/11. He has the complete set up in his house and does great tattoos.

I'll have to go over there for my more detailed tatts then. I've got an airport a mile away ... so with some money in the bank ... I might come 'n' visit you and let your friends mutilate my body with ink. :twisted:

... here's some of the ideas I'm throwin' around ... the pictures (especially the dragon ones) are more for the idea ...I'm not havin' the picture done. But yah ...basically these are what I'm havin' done or want doin' in the future.

As for the dragons, I've posted the pictures for the kind of dragon I want ... I like the Drake ... the skull face ... and body looks awesome. And the stance is perfectly suited ... he'd be about 8 inchs high on the right of my stomach. That'll be one expensive piece too. And I need a really good artist... like REALLY good.

Attachments

• carnage_837.jpg
    carnage_837.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 413
  • alive_man_133.jpg
    alive_man_133.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 641
  • birds_of_pray_509.jpg
    birds_of_pray_509.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 401
  • 11sqn_305.jpg
    11sqn_305.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 397
  • drake_152.jpg
    drake_152.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 397
  • dragon_742.jpg
    dragon_742.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 421
  • fogdragons_195.jpg
    fogdragons_195.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 411
Well Plan_D at least next time we are both at the same Audioslave concert I know what to look out for lol.

My Tat is an Owl on my bum..... 'Wise arse'.
It did hurt hun....soft tush, probably woundn't have another, being of the female lot, they dont look as cool. but if I did , I would have a tiny one on my back shoulder area...just an outline one (girly and delicate).

I liked the first dragon (the top one of the three together)....as a Manchester City Supporter hun....NOT a lover of red dragons :rolleyes:

Hey Les...Batman has let himself go these days hasn't he ;) .

I've got a new one ... on my chest ...all the pics at the moment.

Attachments

• alive_man_tatt_939.jpg
    alive_man_tatt_939.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 361
  • audioslave_tatt_1_208.jpg
    audioslave_tatt_1_208.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 349
  • audioslave_tatt_138.jpg
    audioslave_tatt_138.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 401
  • alive_man_tatt_1_145.jpg
    alive_man_tatt_1_145.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 319
Nope. Where is it? Any family members tatts should be posted in here too ...

Very nice. Is that his first? Some people would say that's big for the first. I'm gettin' new ideas all the time, the problem now is that there's not enough body.

True, on the back isn't that bad. No where near anything like on the chest. Adler will most likely appreciate the difference in feeling. Your sons tattoo does look really good though, Dan ... tell him some piss-ant Limey says his tatt rocks ... :lol:

Don't worry, Pisis, I've already said I have to be able to cover them up with shorts and t-shirt ... so no below the elbow , no below the knee, none on the neck or head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back