Brand New

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CharlieB

Airman
Dec 8, 2012
Hi everybody,

I have just signed up and want to say Hi!

I am looking forward for a lot of tips, ideas, help and maybe a bit of contributing myself.

Cheers
CharlieB
:D

Welcome aboard mate! we hope you enjoy your stay, all the cells ARE padded....you will be issued suitable attire and allocated a room number shortly....:lol:

well, thank you all for the warm welcome!

But - wait !

What do you mean: cell! Asylum! Penitentiary!

I thought this was a nice quite place for socially well adapted adults with a fascinating hobby which is THE topic of every party as soon as you mention your are building "little toy planes".

I go for the drinks though, umbrellas or not :)

Again: thanks for the welcome. I am exited to be a part of this community - crazy or not.

CharlieB

well, thank you all for the warm welcome!

But - wait !

What do you mean: cell! Asylum! Penitentiary!

I thought this was a nice quite place for socially well adapted adults with a fascinating hobby which is THE topic of every party as soon as you mention your are building "little toy planes".

I go for the drinks though, umbrellas or not :)

Again: thanks for the welcome. I am exited to be a part of this community - crazy or not.

CharlieB

It's all special code, if your good you will get a code book...:D

CharlieB

Judging by your avatar ... welcome home. :wave:

Code? What code? I just mastered the secret handshake, and now there's a code?
Dang it! I really gotta keep up!
Welcome to this happy little band of lunatics!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back