Brand New

CharlieB

Airman
29
0
Joined
Dec 8, 2012
Hi everybody,

I have just signed up and want to say Hi!

I am looking forward for a lot of tips, ideas, help and maybe a bit of contributing myself.

Cheers
CharlieB
:D
 
Welcome to the International Penitentiary, beware of the restless and haunted souls....
 
Welcome to the forum. 8)


Wheels
 
Welcome aboard mate! we hope you enjoy your stay, all the cells ARE padded....you will be issued suitable attire and allocated a room number shortly....:lol:
 
well, thank you all for the warm welcome!

But - wait !

What do you mean: cell! Asylum! Penitentiary!

I thought this was a nice quite place for socially well adapted adults with a fascinating hobby which is THE topic of every party as soon as you mention your are building "little toy planes".

I go for the drinks though, umbrellas or not :)

Again: thanks for the welcome. I am exited to be a part of this community - crazy or not.

CharlieB
 
well, thank you all for the warm welcome!

But - wait !

What do you mean: cell! Asylum! Penitentiary!

I thought this was a nice quite place for socially well adapted adults with a fascinating hobby which is THE topic of every party as soon as you mention your are building "little toy planes".

I go for the drinks though, umbrellas or not :)

Again: thanks for the welcome. I am exited to be a part of this community - crazy or not.

CharlieB

It's all special code, if your good you will get a code book...:D
 
I thought this was a nice quite place for socially well adapted adults with a fascinating hobby which is THE topic of every party as soon as you mention your are building "little toy planes".

CharlieB

Judging by your avatar ... welcome home. :wave:
 
It's all special code, if your good you will get a code book...:D

Guess I still have not been good enough yet!
 
Code? What code? I just mastered the secret handshake, and now there's a code?
Dang it! I really gotta keep up!
Welcome to this happy little band of lunatics!
 
Last edited:
Good things come to those who wait Andy! :D

....for some there's a long wait...:lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back