Brazilian Model Show - Some Pictures

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucke.stz

Senior Airman
Apr 21, 2008
Brazil
www.spruemaster.com
Hello,

last week we have here in Brazil some of the bigger model show, here are some stuff about the brazilian plastic modelers :D

open-gpc-026.jpg

open-gpc-046.jpg

open-gpc-055.jpg

open-gpc-107.jpg

open-gpc-086.jpg

open-gpc-195.jpg

open-gpc-188.jpg

open-gpc-184.jpg

open-gpc-133.jpg

More pictures at my blog below:

XVII Open GPC - O SPRUEMASTER esteve presente! - SprueMaster – Blog de Plastimodelismo

Loved the A-4. Very well done. The japanese Kyushu looks a little too weathered for an experimental airplane for my taste. All well done though.

Tks to all!

The competitions in Brazil are quite different. Here the all models categories are splited and in any category are fisrt, second and third places medals. I won first and second medals in Jets 1/144 scale.

Onle the Best of Show model and the thematic models win a trophy. This year the Thematic was Falklands War.

All models are done by Brazilian Modellers :D :D this one is the best and biggest model show in Brazil.

I have to agree that are few Brazilian models :(

Its a model of the Kirishima if Im not mistaken. Using photo etched decking and (I think) brass aftermarket main batteries. Cant tell the rigging but I bet it would be awesome.

A fine looking model by any standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back