Breakfast beverage..coffee, tea or other? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
When sitting down to get the day started whether its with the newspaper, watching the television or heading off to the computer, what is your beverage of choice. For me I love a good cup of coffee to get the day off to a good start.

Cheers,

Jeff

Tea. Taylor's Yorkshire Gold being the brew of choice. It washes down a couple of slices of Marmite toast before my morning constitutional, when I'm at home. Breakfast of champions!
Steve

Orange Juice + 2 slices of bread with Cheese and "Kalles Kaviar" + yougurt and cereal. Coffee x2 as a Apertif.

Coffee is indispensable, I have it right when I wake up. In case I get up in 4-5 AM, and that's true for maybe 100 of my 200 working days, than I usually have another one before noon. One in the afternoon is also mandatory.

The last couple of 'mornings', due to lack of sleep, it's been Teffee. Started by putting coffee in the mug, then, being only half functional, accidentally added a Yorkshire Tea bag. It's certainly different !!
BTW, I didn't know they grew coffee beans in Sweden ...................

Coffee hands down, fresh ground, strong, black, and hot. In rememberance of all those times when a fire was out of the question and packets of instant coffee were chewed and washed down with canteen "water" laced with iodine tablets...yummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back