Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Merv. This stream runs a little fast but it does have some deep holes and may be a good place to fish. Not sure though. The times I been here I've not ever seen any fish.

We got a little treat at the assembly shop Thursday. I think it's a Pileated woodpecker. It is a younger one though. There is one that has been in the woods behind the shop ever since I have worked here and she is twice this size. These aren't the greatest shots since I was set up to shoot in Flourecent light and I was shooting into the sun, so please be forgiving. Anyway, here are the best of what I got. And it posted the photos backwards.

Attachments

• IMG_0319 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_0319 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0322 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_0322 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0335 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_0335 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0337 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_0337 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0347 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_0347 resized 20 legal.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 71
Never mind the birds (great shots btw), eff off on a hike on the former Abingdon branch and bring back some pics, thank you very much! ;) :lol:

Hey Jan, the entire Creeper trail is on this thread. Just start at the beginning and look through it. Even the unmaintained section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back