Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

36 years ago, I happened to be in San Francisco. One morning, my friend's old Mustang was out of order. He asked me to help repair and that became a good memory.
He is now over 70 and does not remember me at all :lol:

Thanks for sharing fantastic pictures, Aaron :)

I missed you by a year Shinpachi....I was in San Francisco 35 years years ago...not repairing a car though....:D

Oh, I missed you too, Wayne but this time :)

I was curious about visiting a wax museum there.
A Chinese hostess scolded me when I tried to order to a waitress nearby at Holiday Inn.
"Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" by Elton John was popular.
:)

Thank you Shinpachi, Wayne, Hugh, George, and Dave.:oops: I think I got everyone. It's hard to get really good photos at cruise-in because of the bad backgrounds. These are pretty much just snap-shots. But the cars a cool, and that's what I was after.

Had to work on this one again last month.

Attachments

• IMG_1025 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_1025 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1026 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_1026 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 64
You're welcome Shinpachi, and thank you guys. I was not involved in the restoration on this car. It was done here in this shop 18 years ago. We had to do some touching up and cleaning on it for its induction into the Muscle Car Hall of Fame. This car is Unit 1 of 5 used in the movie Vanishing Point, the remake for television back in 1996, starring Viggo Mortenson. I think I spelled that correctly. Units 1 and 2 stay at Floyd Garrettes Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville, TN. Units 4 and 5 were destroyed in the making of the movie. All 5 cars are owned by the same individual, even 4 and 5. This is why I kinda like my job. I get to work some really cool things sometimes.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back