Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Had a mushroom pop up at the shop last week, got a few shots of it. Here are a couple.

Attachments

• IMG_9257 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_9257 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_9260 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_9260 resized 20 legal.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 83
Great shots! :thumbright:

BTW.. are there any wild edible mushrooms in the USA or just poisonous flybanes only? :lol:

Thank you Wurger, I have been told there are quite a few edible ones in my local. And supposedly, the one in the photo is edible at this stage of it's life, but once it opens up, it is lethal. I'm not going to try it.lol

Nice shots Aaron!

Thank you Hugh!

Always great shots mukka....slightly off but, I'd love to walk and camp along the Abingdon branch!

Thank you Jan, and you're more than welcome to come out and camp along the Virginia Creeper Trail. The stream would lull you to sleep. It has me on quite a few occasions. Just have to keep a watchful eye on the wildlife, aka, snakes, spiders, bear, mountain lion, wild cat, and so on.

IMG_3289_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
IMG_3283 resized 20 legal.jpg
IMG_3266 resized 20 legal.jpg
IMG_3219 adjusted resized legal.jpg
IMG_3221 resized 20 legal.jpg
IMG_3246 resized 20 legal.jpg
View attachment 336366 View attachment 336366 View attachment 336366

Ok, it's been a while since I have posted here and we've been busy at the shop. So Jan, here it goes. The Limelight green Superbird was given to Richard Petty by Chrysler in 1970, it has been through two owner since then. It got hit at the Winged Warrior Reunion that was held at the beginning of the Taledaga race in the fall. A gentleman in a small import car ran a red light and hit the nose. We have the new nose fitted and are getting ready to paint it. The Hemi Orange 1971 Charger is a all original. We were just supposed to buff and clean the car, but there was not enough paint on it and it had to be painted, the Arizona sun is not easy on paint. The 1969 A-12 Road Runner is a 9,286 mile original. The car is documented as never having been washed. They used detail spray to clean it, and damp wiped it, but it has never seen bad weather or a water hose. The paint,........................is factory original, I have never seen one in this good of condition in all my time working here. She's BEAUTIFUL!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back