Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WOW! Great shots Aaron, what a cool place for a photo shoot. You are so lucky, well except for the being sore part, I probably would not make it up.

You scored some excellent shots on that hike, Aaron!

I have found that the hardest subjects to shoot, is natural formations, because there is just so many different things to see and compose, there's just not enough time in a lifetime to get them all!

Well done!

Nice pics Aaron.

Thank you Wayne.:oops:

WOW! Great shots Aaron, what a cool place for a photo shoot. You are so lucky, well except for the being sore part, I probably would not make it up.

If you were to make a day of it Merv, you could do it, no problem.

You scored some excellent shots on that hike, Aaron!

I have found that the hardest subjects to shoot, is natural formations, because there is just so many different things to see and compose, there's just not enough time in a lifetime to get them all!

Well done!

Thank you Dave. That is the problem.:lol: I need to go up there when it snows. Be kinda dangerous though, being slick and all. But the photos would awesome.

Ah, I see you have taken up the fixed 50mm as well. Very nice!

Thank you Marcel, I've had the lens for about three years now and I am really starting to love it. You just have to keep in mind that the more open the f-stop, the shallower the depth of field. Some of these shots were at f/stop 1.4, and you can tell it.

Nice ones!

Thank you Andy.:oops:

These were taken with XSi Rebel and the 18-55 lens.

Attachments

• IMG_3172_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_3172_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3175_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_3175_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3177_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_3177_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3179_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_3179_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3181_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_3181_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 87
Thank you Vic and Andy. Vic, it's really not that bad. We've had two earthquakes, one in northern central Virginia, and the other in eastern Kentucky since the last time I was up there. There are some changes that they made. But the state of Virginia now owns it and the would not let anyone in there until they were sure it was safe.

Spent Friday a week ago at Virginia International Raceway. My boss belongs to Rezoom Motorsports, and they had a track day set up there. 82 cars showed up. I took almost 3,000 photos. These shots are of my favorite Porsche that was there. Aaaaaaannnnnnd it posted them in reverse order. CRAP! Oh well, just view them bottom to top.:lol:

Attachments

• IMG_2612_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_2612_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2613_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_2613_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2614_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    IMG_2614_edited-1 resized 20 legal.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back