Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great shots Aaron. I have been wanting to get a shot of one of those. We use to have quite a few of them but haven't seen any in a couple of years. Keep up the great work. 8) 8)

Great shots of the Mantis. We get them around here now and again, but ours are typically green. My primary camera and my 18-200 are in the shop right now for good cleaning and to get my 18-200 repaired.
Thanks Eric. Hope the lens was not too serious. We need to find a way to make cleaning SLR's simple and effective for the the every day users cause it gets old fast having to send it in all the time to get cleaned.
Sweet shots Aaron!

Thank you Gnomey.

Thanks guys. The last two are a little blue looking. Was getting tired after five and a half hours of hiking and forgot to change the settings on the camera in the RGB scale. Sorry.

Looking good, Aaron. I have noticed that you have been doing something differently, your skies look a lot better now. The colors are better balanced. If I can make a suggection, you may want to rotate the second to last photo about 2-3 degrees counter-clockwise and then crop it even. It's a great shot, but the uneven horizon is a bit distracting.

Thank you guys. Dave, I had not ever been up on Clinch Mountain in the wild life reserve. Was out wandering around aimlessly yesterday and ended up in the middle of it. I put almost 50 miles on the Jeep in the park alone and walked for almost 6 hours taking photos and enjoy the animals of which I saw one huge turkey( not the one carrying the camera equipment either) a bobcat, a few hawks and a boat load of ground squirrels(aka yard rats). My legs a absolutely killing me today. Man I'm out of shape. Oh, and Lucky I will do my best to get some of the Blue Ridge Mountain Range soon. Hopefully when the leaves are changing. Eric, I found the color scale meter in the Brightness setting on the camera and have started using it a lot. The last two photos are to blue though, I should have changed the scale about four clicks to tone it down just a bit and I will see what I can do about the lazy camera holder and rotate the photo just a bit. I didn't even notice it until I looked at it after you mentioned it. That's how tired I was last night when I got back. Again, Thank you guys!!

Users who are viewing this thread