Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Aaron! You scored, buddy, way to go!

Great photos, both on the ground and during the flight.

And photo with 'Stang and the lady, I'm not sure why that guy's standing there, but it's a good shot

Just kidding, mudpuppy...that's a great photo!

Glad you guys had a good time!

Whoa; I bet they was a blast...and good for you! I knew you were a nice guy and look at how that good karma paid you back. That was a full day but you got a great experience and some really cool shots...most of them at least. Thanks!
Derek

Aaron, Thank you for the note and the "Great pictures". Looks like the weather will keep the planes at Mountain Empire for most of the week. Looking forward to seeing you at Lonesome Pine. You saved us with the ride down to NC, THANKS! I also thought the picture of you in the T-34B was well done, nice camera you let me take it with. Blue Side Up----Terry

Crickey !....I go away for a little over two weeks...working hard !... and you go off and have some fun !!.

Mate, thats a cracking set of shots !. If I scan down them quick enough, I can almost hear that Merlin crackle in to life.

You just keep getting better, and its a pleasure to see what you produce.

Terry, you are welcome for the ride but I now feel that I owe you for the plane ride. Thank you again. And I will be at Lonesome Pine at least Saturday and Sunday. You guys are great!!

Wow! great shots mate 8)
Thank you Daniel.
Very maniac arrangement but I love it, Aaron
Sorry about the messy arrangement Shinpachi, I was still bouncing off the walls at the time.
Fantastic shots Aaron, looks like a life's dream going up in that aircraft. I'm jealous Way to go dude, I really enjoyed the detail hardware shots. 8)
Ontos, it just sorta fell in my lap and I ran with it. I figured the model builders might like the detail shots.
Great work Aaron!

Thank you Harrison, I'm glad you like them.

Thank you Gary, coming from you and Dave and Eric and Gnomey it really means a lot.

Last edited:
I got some fair shots while I was away over the past few days. The mushrooms are at the shop, the C-5 flew over Jake and Ellwoods place,lol and the boy that owns the Barracuda called me today and wanted me to shoot some shot of his car but we ran short on time so these were all that I got of it.

Cool shots of the Mushrooms, especially the one with the fly on it!

That Barracuda looks clean, man! One thing that would bug me, if it were mine, would be what looks like the tranny cooler lines exposed beneath the engine...just begging for something to snag 'em...

I hadn't noticed them until now Dave. I will politely mention them to the owner and see what we can do about getting them tucked up were they belong. Thank you Harrison, again, I thank you all for taking the time to browse and critique and comment on my photos. I really do appreciate it.

Last edited:
I half expected to see a little gnome poking out from behind one of those mushrooms. Good shots. I think it happened while you were gone, but did you see pics of the army 'copter that went down in Wythe Co. (pilot was okay!) while out scanning for pot fields?
That flower (daisies?) print top on the 'Cuda is a hoot. I've only seen that a couple of times; was that a stock option?
Later,
Derek

Users who are viewing this thread