Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well done mate. See what happens when you start playing with cameras...people start asking you to take pics of their stuff !. Those two car shots are rather good! I'd be pleased if I was that cuda owner

Thank you Derek. I didn't hear about the crash, glad the pilots are ok. The vinyl top is known as a Mod-Top option and came in two colors, yellow(which is the original option on this particular car) and blue. They also made another top in 1970 called the Gator Top which looked like alligator skin.8)
The mushrooms and Cuda shots are well done, Aaron.
Thank you Evan. The lighting gave me a hard time but I kept moving settings until it looked like it did to the necked eye.
Nice shots Aaron!
Thank you Gnomey.
Well done mate. See what happens when you start playing with cameras...people start asking you to take pics of their stuff !. Those two car shots are rather good! I'd be pleased if I was that cuda owner
Yeah, it makes me a little nervous doing this kinda stuff for other people but I guess that's how you have to do it, right? The owner of the Barracuda is 18 yrs old and also has a knew Challenger. The Barracuda has a 340 with a 727 Torqueflite. It originally had a 225 Slant Six.

Users who are viewing this thread