Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It give a little "wiggle room". Keep at it. My Mustang pan shot from Riverside a couple of years ago was a crowning glory for me for pan shots. I don't know that I will ever top that one.

Crickey. :thumbleft:

Havent been that active here on the site for the past month or so, due to work commitments...thats my excuse anyway... and I sit down and start catching up and and see what you're turning out these days.

Way to go mate. Seriously, thats some damn fine shots there. I really do need to get back out across trhe Pond...you guys have all the fun !

Thank you guys.:oops: I haven't been out this week at all but hope to get out tomorrow and find something to shoot,but like I've said before. If it were not for all the tips, advice, and encouragement the quality would have never gotten this far, thank you all. Oh and Ontos, I found a highway with a boat load of barns on it so if I can get a full day soon I will make a run down it for you.:)

Crickey. :thumbleft:

Havent been that active here on the site for the past month or so, due to work commitments...thats my excuse anyway... and I sit down and start catching up and and see what you're turning out these days.

Way to go mate. Seriously, thats some damn fine shots there. I really do need to get back out across trhe Pond...you guys have all the fun !

Thank you Gary.:oops: And yes you do need to get over here.:lol:

Thanks Aaron, I just go for those barn shots. I'm going to have to see if I can find some around here, I doubt it though. I kind of remember some up around Salinas and Monterey when I was a kid. :D

Thanks Aaron, I just go for those barn shots. I'm going to have to see if I can find some around here, I doubt it though. I kind of remember some up around Salinas and Monterey when I was a kid. :D
Don't forget Oak Glenn and Apple Valley on the backside of Big Bear...some real cool stuff back up in those areas...plus you have the old abandoned towns out in that valley, all the way up to the foothills on the north side (towards Yermo) in the vicinity of the Cady Tiefort Mountains!

Playing in PS again.:oops:
IMG_6161 Black and White aged resized 25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back