Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Went out today for awhile and took some photos. Hope you all enjoy.:) They were taken up at Hidden Valley. The lake is frozen solid but seeing as I was alone I did not venture out on it. This is the first day in two weeks that we have seen the sun and it's suppose to snow again tomorrow.:)

IMG_7050 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7052 spot fix resized 25.jpg

IMG_7054 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7061 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7062 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7063 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7070 smart fixed resized 25.jpg

Well........that's what the local weather forecasters said this morning. Course, in my opinion the meteorologists are just a bunch of debarred lawyers.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn mate! they are some f**king sweet shots right there 8) :thumbleft:

Thank you Daniel, glad you enjoyed them.:oops:
Fantastic shots man, so nice to look at while everything outside melts!!

Thank you Hienz.:oops: Today is the first day in a long while since the temperature has gotten above freezing.:)
Great shots, Aaron. Took me back many years and walking through woods when the world is so quiet you hear the trees popping from the cold and what little wildlife you do see stands out brilliantly against the snow.
Thanks
Derek

Thank you Derek.:oops: I did see about six turkeys, (and no, I'm not talking about the one taking the photos), but they were quicker than I was so I didn't get any shots of them. Once they get in the woods they tend to disappear quick and I was not so equipped to give chase.:D I was the only one up there and had it all to myself for about four hours. It was very peaceful.:cool:

Very nice! The blue sky stands out nicely against the winter white. :thumbleft:
Thank you Eric. I'm shooting more and more in manual mode and learning where to start the settings better so I'm not shooting as much as I use to have to do to get it rite.:oops:
Really good.... I'm having trouble with the whites of the snow and you seem to have it nailed

Thank you PB.:oops: What camera are you using and can you change the settings on it. If so, let me know and I might be able to help, oooorrr make it worse.:lol: :lol: :cool:

Here are a few more from yesterday. I wasn't sure about the facility and at first thought it might be a missile silo. But upon further scrutiny I'm quite sure I was wrong.:dunce: :lol: :lol: There are a boat load of cell phone towers on top of this mountain. Oh, and the shots across the top of the trees is also looking back across Hidden Valley. Man it was BEAUTIFUL up there yesterday.:D And thank you Eric for the advice.:D

IMG_7080 removed spot  resized 25.jpg

IMG_7079 removed spot  resized 25.jpg

IMG_7085 remove spot  resized 25.jpg

IMG_7087 resized 25.jpg

Thank you Dave.:oops: As you can probably tell I had a lot of fun yesterday. I'd get out of Jeep and just stand and listen to TOTAL SILENCE. Man was it nice.:D You wouldn't happen to know what the dome shaped object is would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back