Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you very much guys.:oops: I had to force myself to go out today but once I got out I had a great time.:) Tomorrow is not suppose to get above 25 degrees F so I doubt I get out and shoot any tomorrow unless I can do it from the Jeep.:cool:

I think I need to wash my Jeep but it's to stinkin COLD!!:lol: :lol: It has not gotten above 25 degrees F since last Friday.:cool:

IMG_7013 color adjust resized 25.jpg

Y-E-A-H, I'm being lazy.:lol: OH, do you guys remember the pictures of the GTX in post 90. Well here is what it looks like now. It's lost some weight.:lol: It took Paul and Robby about a week to do this. It now goes to the sandblaster and then we start back together with it.
IMG_7017 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7020 resized 25.jpg

IMG_7023 resized 25.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff Aaron! I need to get out and about with my camera a bit more (a lot of people wanting me to take pictures of them snowboarding/skiing but trying to focus on my final exam of University, might go out tomorrow though)...

It's lost some weight.:lol: It now goes to the sandblaster and then we start back together with it.

Strewth...theres enough there to sandblast ?

Really need to do that to my missus's VW Mk1 Golf Convertable (read Pimpmobile...at least thats what I call it !). When I win the lottery, I'll ship it over for you to do your magic on !)

Great shots Aaron, keep 'em coming

Great stuff man 8)
Thank you Heinz.:oops:
Strewth...theres enough there to sandblast ?

Really need to do that to my missus's VW Mk1 Golf Convertable (read Pimpmobile...at least thats what I call it !). When I win the lottery, I'll ship it over for you to do your magic on !)

Great shots Aaron, keep 'em coming

The rust had not gotten extreme yet but it was in all of the pinch welds and was at the point of actually swelling them in some areas so if we don't do this in six months to a year it would show up in a bad way and ruin a high dollar car. 1970 Plymouth GTX 440 Six Pac. Thank you Gary for the compliment:oops:

That's looking good Aaron. I think the only way my old Camry could be pimped is if I lifted the radiator cap and rolled a new car under it. ;)

Thank you Eric.:oops: I know what you mean about the radiator cap. I haven't touched my El Camino in two months. I'm wondering if I'll ever get back to it.:(

Beautiful rust:)

Thank you Shinpachi.:oops: In about a year or so it will be beautiful, I hope.:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back