Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NICE, and boy does it shine!
Thanks VB.
That is a great looking ride. Are those the stock wheels; painted steel with the small chrome caps?
Derek
Thank you Derek, and to answer your question, body colored wheels were a option and those particular hub caps are 1968 only. I love these cars with this color and this is the second one like this that I've worked on.
Sweet ride, and great shots of it.
Thank you Eric. I had to fight the sun but they came out better than I had expected.
Agree with you there Eric....

Sweet ride and nice pictures!

Thank you Gnomey.

Eric, THANK YOU!!!! They were still just a little off but I got really close to how it looked with the naked eye. But hey, I was having fun, nobody else around. Just me, my Maker and the great outdoors.

Last edited:
Nce shots!
Thank you Gnomey.
Great shots Aaron, some more for my collection. 8)
Thank you Merv.
You bet!

The avatar wasn't difficult and besides, you did all the work by grabbing those great startup shots!
To me, taking the pictures is the easy part. It's the computer stuff that drives me insane. Oh, wait, I'm already insane.
Stunning set of shots mate, well done
Thank you Gary. I'm still learning and having fun.

Went out this afternoon in the cool damp and cloudy air and got some more shots on the Creeper trail. Got a few barns to Merv. I was playing with depth of field when I shot through the trees. Not much of a picture but it turned out fair quality wise. Please enjoy.

Thank you Eric. I am spending more time and gray matter (of which I do not have much of the latter) trying to find the best angle to shoot from to make the object pop more. I hope it shows.

Users who are viewing this thread