Brooks' Photos (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great shots, Aaron. Showed them to Lori (the wife) and she loved them and wanted me to pass along her appreciation. we've always been big fans of the melancholic nobility of an old barn trying vainly to stand under the weight of decades.

Derek

Thank you Shinpachi.:oops:
Nice stuff, Aaron! :thumbleft:
Thank you Eric.:oops: I had to put the snow shots through photoshop cause I shot them through the windshield and it turned them GREEN.:lol:

*sniff-sniff-sniff* Do I smell some White Lightning here?
MMMMHH you moight rrrabbit,......you moight.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great shots Aaron, those are great for a calendar :D I like the barn with the ivy branches growing up the sides, great. :shock:
Thank you Ontos.:oops: I could not get where I wanted to to get the shot I wanted, but for a cloudy day and the size of the barn it turned out fair.:D
Great shots, Aaron. Showed them to Lori (the wife) and she loved them and wanted me to pass along her appreciation. we've always been big fans of the melancholic nobility of an old barn trying vainly to stand under the weight of decades.

Derek
Thank you Derek, and tell your wife I said thank you also. All except for the last barn in that set are still in use. The first one is packed full of tobacco.:)
Good stuff!
Thank you Gnomey.:oops:
Beautiful!

Thank you VB.:oops:

Thank you Wayne.:oops: I still round a curve and see things that take my breath. This area is amazing but more and more people are moving to this area and it is becoming crowded.:(

I found another barn.:oops:

IMG_7284 legal copy resized 25.jpg

Thank you guys.:oops: Ontos, most of what I have gotten barn wise is within 20 miles of me so they aren't to hard to find.:) I went out again today and got a couple more. Even though the sun was out there was a thin overcast and it made it really hard to get the first one. I never did get it right so Photoshop it is.:lol:

IMG_7330 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7333 resized 25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back