Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wow. I have lost my words:eeeeek:
What kind of magic did you use, Aaron???
It's perfect with no distortion on the image.
Awesome.

Nicely done, Aaron! :thumbleft: The only way that I know of to get rid of the jaggedness is to crop the image so that it's "squared" again. You can safely do that without losing the effect. I did a quick crop in PS to show you what it would look like.

Attachments

• Panaramic-fo-Hidden-Valley-.jpg
    Panaramic-fo-Hidden-Valley-.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Thank you guys.:oops: I'm still dumbfounded that it turned out as nice as it did. It does have a couple of dirt specks I forgot to remove but I'm impressed. I did forget to put my sig on it. Shinpachi, I'm using Photo Shop Elements 7 at the moment. Eric I wonder if the program is capable of framing the photo to cover the edges or would the opaqueness of the shots be to distracting. I think I will take some time later and check into it. (oops, thinking out loud) THAT can be dangerous.:lol:

Went out to the Natural Tunnel today and hoping to get some trains in the snow. First, there was no snow. Second, there were no train so I got some barns and a couple of houses instead.:oops: :) The last shot explains the previous photo.:)

IMG_7240 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7242 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7245 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7256 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7258 legal resized 25.jpg

OH, My,MY,MY, how fantastic. The barn shots are great. The one shot of the old homestead, is perfect, I can picture some soldiers sitting on the porch eating a home cooked meal, made by the farmers wife, their horses tied up along the side. The log cabin reminds me of one my wifes ancestors lived in in Kentucky, it's still standing too. Great Aaron. It's to bad someone had to deface the Historic Marker.

Went out this afternoon and got some more barns for your collection Ontos.:) :)

Attachments

• IMG_7266 legal resized 25.jpg
    IMG_7266 legal resized 25.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_7270 legal resized 25.jpg
    IMG_7270 legal resized 25.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7271 legal resized 25.jpg
    IMG_7271 legal resized 25.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7275 legal resized 25.jpg
    IMG_7275 legal resized 25.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 100
Thank you guys.:oops: Shinpachi, your picture in the link you sent me reminds me of what I drove through today and that is a great shot by the way. These were taken going over the mountain on route 80 headed west off of I-81 out of Marion, Virginia. Oh, and that was an excellent shot by the way!:thumbright:

IMG_7262 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7264 legal resized 25.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back