Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sun came out today so I went out this afternoon and got some barn shots. I had to get lost so I could find some new material.:lol: Hope you all enjoy.:oops:

IMG_7205 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7213 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7220 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7223 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7225 legal resized 25.jpg

IMG_7233 legal resized 25.jpg

So beautiful landscape with barns, Aaron.
Can you take photos side by side like panorama?
I would like to see all sceneries surrounding you if possible.

Thank you guys.:oops: Shinpachi, I've taken two sets of photos to do a panaramic view but haven't gotten up the nerve to try it yet. Still learning the Photo Shop program I have and I'm still not comfortable with it but seeing as how it's something I need to do and you've made a request for it I will get on it tomorrow when I get off work. Hopefully it won't take to long seeing as I don't even know where to start. One way or another I'll figure it out.:thumbright: :lol: :cool:

Sorry Aaron if I may have annoyed you.
The panorama was my instant inspiration as I'm always looking forward to your future work:)
Thanks!
Shinpachi, you did not annoy me. I've been lazy and just not taken the time like I should have to figure this program out. I took the two sets of pan shots with the intentions of doing just what you asked and just never took the time to do it. As soon as I make a few more posts here I'm going to start on it.:thumbright: :) :cool:
Really nice shots, well done!

Thank you Dave.:oops:

Shinpachi, you did not annoy me. I've been lazy and just not taken the time like I should have to figure this program out. I took the two sets of pan shots with the intentions of doing just what you asked and just never took the time to do it. As soon as I make a few more posts here I'm going to start on it.:thumbright: :) :cool:

Thank you Dave.:oops:

I hope you not to have much stress on it:confused: but
Thanks for your positive attempt:)

I hope you not to have much stress on it:confused: but
Thanks for your positive attempt:)
Shinpachi, it's not stressful. I am just ignorant of the program and have to learn how to use it the hard way. It is something I should have been doing since I purchased the program. I'm using the online tutorials but am still having trouble but with much stubbornness I will beat it into submission.:lol: :lol: Again, don't feel like you have inconvenienced me. On the contrary, you have motivated me.:thumbright:
Wow, great shots Aaron, I love those barns and the mill. Fantastic buddy. I will add those to my "Aaron's Barn Collection". :D 8) :hello1: :headbang:
thank you Ontos.:oops:

..... On the contrary, you have motivated me.:thumbright:
QUOTE]

I can't help looking forward to your performance now, Aaron.
You certainly have very positive and tough spirit.
That is excellent.
I'm slowly getting there Shinpachi. I got a long way towards getting it done. My Vista program keeps holding me up now, but I will get it done.:thumbright:
Those are some more great shots Aaron. This winter has given us loads of snowy fun so far...and it looks like we may get some more at the end of the week.
Derek

It's been great so far and one can only hope for this weekend.:):):)

I'll have to do some checking cause I'm not sure. Maybe I can ask Dave or Eric. To be honest I FRIGGIN LOVE IT!!!!! I had no idea it would turn out that nice.:shocked: Oh, and tanks Harrison.:thumbright: :oops:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back