Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Derek.:oops: Oh, and the modified aircraft from the Morganton,NC show was a T-6 Texan. I forgot to let you know. Sorry. Terry sent me a list of shows they are doing with the dates.
Abingdon, VA. July 23-24
Tazwell, VA. Aug.13-14
Martinsburg, WV. or Chas, WV Sept. 3-5
Dayton, OH AF Museum Sept. 10-12
Wilson, NC and or Hampton, GA Sept. 17-19
Wise LPN and/or Twin County HKX Sept. 23-26

Oh, excellent to hear they will be doing so many local events. Tazewell, eh? That is a beautiful spot of Virginia; I remember (nearly 30 years ago!) coming through this god-awful twisty road up the back side of a mountain just before sunrise and reaching the top to see Burkes Garden for the first time...with the mists in little nooks catching the sun...it was stunning!
Thanks for the news (and the pics).
Derek

I took a train trip to Kansas a long time ago and passed through Chicago. I had been in the train station for a while and kept wondering why it seemed so familiar to me. While walking around I went up a flight of steps and that's when if HIT me. The movie The Untouchables had a seen shot there near the end of the movie. Sometimes I'm just too dense.:lol:

Merv, I got another barn shot sir.:) It has been cloudy all day so far so the sky does not add to the shot but it still turned out fair for the most part.:D

IMG_8224 resized 25 legal.jpg

Hey, I like it Aaron. The rolling hills with the barn look great. I'm thinking of using some of your barns in some drawings on my to do list if it's OK. :oops: I'm trying to learn to use vector art, slowly getting the hang of it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back