Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I spent Sunday out on the Creeper Trail again.:rolleyes: :) It was very quiet and HOT. Spent some time with my feet in the water.8)

060 resized 25 legal.jpg

066 resized 25 legal.jpg

093 resized 25 legal.jpg

112 resized 25 legal.jpg

113 resized 25 legal.jpg

Great shots Aaron. Like the third one best.

That would be a good shot to ge your feet wet...again...and get a low level shot, just above the water line, looking up at the boulders in the river with the water streaming over them and a long shutter used to blur the water. However, for health and safety reasons, I am in no way suggesting that you undertake this perilous asignment cos it would probably make all the bears hiding up in the trees watching you, fall out of said trees with laughter and hurt themselves !!!. so dont do it OK !!! :thumbleft:

Lovely pictures Aaron, it's something I miss in Australia is the constant flowing country rivers and babbling brooks.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Your work often suddenly turns into stillness from motion as if a symphony.
Very poetic. Thanks for sharing, Aaron.
Thank you Shinpachi.:oops: I am very glad you enjoyed them sir.:)
Great shots Aaron. Like the third one best.

That would be a good shot to ge your feet wet...again...and get a low level shot, just above the water line, looking up at the boulders in the river with the water streaming over them and a long shutter used to blur the water. However, for health and safety reasons, I am in no way suggesting that you undertake this perilous asignment cos it would probably make all the bears hiding up in the trees watching you, fall out of said trees with laughter and hurt themselves !!!. so dont do it OK !!! :thumbleft:

Thank you Gary. And as far as the bears falling out of the trees, that's exactly why you never see me in shorts.:lol: :lol: :lol:
Lovely pictures Aaron, it's something I miss in Australia is the constant flowing country rivers and babbling brooks.

Thak you Vic. And I apologize for babbling.:lol:
WOOOOOOOW, Aaron great shots again. We are going to move, that is just to beautiful. :D 8) 8) 8)

Thank you Merv. And there are plenty of houses for sale in this area I do believe.

Thak you Vic. And I apologize for babbling.:lol:

Aaron, not sure if an apology is due from me, my meaning of 'babbling brooks' was not a reference to you but to the rapid flowing streams. I've a feeling you took it in the context to which it was meant, but I'm apologising just in case.

Great work, Aaron!

That water sure looks inviting!

Thank you Dave. The water is about 60 degrees F.:D Needless to say, I didn't leave my feet in for to long.8)
Aaron, not sure if an apology is due from me, my meaning of 'babbling brooks' was not a reference to you but to the rapid flowing streams. I've a feeling you took it in the context to which it was meant, but I'm apologising just in case.

Vic, there is absolutely no reason to apologize sir. I saw what you had posted and ran with it. Didn't mean to catch you off gaurd.:) Sometimes I carry on a little to much.:D The main reason it struck me is because I go by my middle name so things like that give me a chance to poke some fun at myself.:)
Nicely done, Aaron. :thumbleft:

Thank you Eric.:oops: I'm still working with the manual focus and it sometimes shows up real bad.:) Hopefully with more practice it will get better.

Some nice shots there Arron like the Stang a few pages back.I was thinking about you over the 4th the Wife and I were in Scott,LA (outside Lafayette) and were looking for Acadian Village and came up on a field with a Barn that had to 100+ years old.My wife has seen your pics and was aware of the shot once I mentioned it.The only hold back to the shot was the field around it was overgorwn.Cheers

Thank you for the compliment Javlin.:oops:You should have taken the picture anyway. Sometimes the growth can add to the picture. I know I have run up on similar situations and have regretted not taking the shot anyway.:cool:

I went fishing today and caught the biggest fish I have ever caught!:headbang: It was a Carp.:rolleyes: Man..... what a fight. It lasted about ten or fifteen minutes. I was using an old Zebco rod and reel set up with 10 lb. test line. I went to hold it up by the line for the photos and the line broke.:lol: They are not very edible but they are fun to catch. It weighed about 10 lbs. Ok, enough babbling, here are some photos, and I'm waiting for the jokes and ribbing to start.:lol: :lol:

014 lightened resized 25 legal.jpg

017 lightened resized 25 legal.jpg

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I got hit with a Hijacker program. Each time I would plug in my SD card or my jumpdrive it would key up and my internet connection would slow down. I changed up my virus and malware protection and found it and got rid of it but there is no telling what or how much they got.:mad: :mad:

Hehehe talking about fighting with fish 2 summer ago my dad got pulled overboard by a Marlin/swordfish pretty dam funny.

Nice catch! Is this going onto your application for Deadliest Catch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back