Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bl**dy show off....having all the Mentor / Trojan / Stearmen guys tow a banner aloft with your name on it !!!!:D

Stunning work mate. Panning and getting prop blur at the same time ?...respect ! :thumbleft:

You have gotten good on your pan shots! :thumbleft:
Thank you Eric. I noticed that I got a lot more usable shots this year over last year. Listening to you guys and remembering what I've learned has helped immensely.:oops: Like I have said before, and I am not just saying this, if it were not for all of the guidance and help that you folks here have given me these shots would not look like this. Thank you all.:notworthy:
I envy your environments, Aaron.
Nice shots!
Thank you Shinpachi.:oops:
Very nice shots, Aaron!

And I see you managed to blend a couple favorites into one shot there, 5th photo down, you have an aircraft...and an old barn! How cool is that? :thumbleft:
:cool: :lol: Thank you Dave. I didn't even realize it until you mentioned it.:)
Bl**dy show off....having all the Mentor / Trojan / Stearmen guys tow a banner aloft with your name on it !!!!:D

Stunning work mate. Panning and getting prop blur at the same time ?...respect ! :thumbleft:
Thank you Gary.:oops: I kept my shutter speed between 1/125 and 1/100 and it seemed to work rather well. Did you notice the Waco (black and orange). That is a gorgeous plane. I wanted to get some close ups of it but while it was on the ground they kept it in a private hangar.:(

Last edited:
Here are a few more from Saturday.
IMG_9154 cleaned resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9283 cleaned resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9308 spotless enlightened resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9556 darkened resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9858 resized 25 legal.jpg

Thank you guys.:oops: I am getting better at it aren't I?:) Dave I had my shutter speed at 1/125 to 1/100 and Vic, when I finally put the camera down Saturday evening I was bushed. It was an absolute blast all day.:thumbright:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back