Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Dave. I had gotten very bored and was shooting anything and everything. The leaves have been sorta-kinda disappointing this year around hear. They started falling before they turned and most of them just turned brown when the did turn.
Beautiful study shots Aaron, brilliantly done
Thank you Vic. I never thought of them that way but your right.
Canon would buy them for their sample photos!

Thank you Shinpachi but I doubt the quality is up to par for what they would want.

Thank your Eric. I was standing beside the tracks when I took that shot. I tried to do a pan shot of the rim, but with such a tight and confined space even with a tri-pod the image won't come out correctly.

I feel your pain on that attempt for a braoder shot, Aaron.

Plenty of times I have been in a great position for a shot, and my lens just wouldn't get it all in the way I wanted...

And it's those times I really REALLY wish I had a 28 m/m fisheye...

We are suppose to fly down to the Warbirds Museum in Seveirville, TN. sometime soon but don't know when. He has made a few upgrades to the craft giving it more power so it does rather well. We built a Chevelle for him about 9 years ago. It made the cover of Popular Hot Rodding in March 04' and Chevy Rumble a year or so later.

When you go, let me know. It's less then 40 miles from one of our plants that I travel to.

Nice shots, Aaron!

A 172 is a nice ride, he should at least take you up for doing such a good job on his Chevelle!
Well, he did pay us for building the car but it couldn't hurt right. And thank you Dave.
I think I have heard the engine sound from your photos
Thank you Shinpachi.
Those are some good shots, but I didn't know there was a Warbirds Museum in Seiverville....that's not too far down the road.
Thank you Derek. Yeah, that's where the Skyraider and the Thunderbolt are kept that I have shots of.
Thank you Eric.
When you go, let me know. It's less then 40 miles from one of our plants that I travel to.

I will do my best but Doc has a bad habit of calling at the last possible minute to do these types of things so. I will try to get him to give me a weeks notice before we go. That way I can give you some heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread