Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey, thanks Aaron, those are great. I'm going to have to get off my a-- and do some drawings of your fantastic barns. I like the airplane shots too :lol: :thumbup: :headbang: :headbang:

Thank you Eric. The only way I can get the sepia to work in PS7 is to go into the guided section of the program which makes absolutely no sense to me. I follow the directions but unless I in that part of the program I don't get the effect.:dontknow:

I went out today and found some barns I had not seen before. It helps when you go where you have not been before.:lol: Hope to get out and get more soon Merv.:)

IMG_1112 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_1115 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

Excellent shots, Aaron!

Since my grandfather started his career as a carpenter, became a construction engineer at a local prefectural office later, wooden buildings above all always make me nostalgic.

Love these old barn, don't have nothing like that here, just old corrugated shearing sheds and rusty wind pumps.

Excellent shots, Aaron!

Since my grandfather started his career as a carpenter, became a construction engineer at a local prefectural office later, wooden buildings above all always make me nostalgic.

Thank you Shinpachi. I am glad they bring good thoughts sir.
Nice shots Aaron!

Thank you Gnomey.
Love these old barn, don't have nothing like that here, just old corrugated shearing sheds and rusty wind pumps.

The old windmills can be very photogenic Vic.:)

Thank you Eric.:)
Aaron, as you get older it really does not matter whether you've been that way or not, you don't remember anyway so it's always new and really nice photos

:) Thank you Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back