Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dude, you been taking lessons ?

That first Stinson shot rocks mate ! Fantastic shots as usual:thumbleft:

It warmed up nicely once the sun came out. There were only seven aircraft there though which made for a really small show. The one craft that I didn't get a shot of was the PT-19. He was taking folks up for rides.:) I do wish you could have made it on Saturday. If I hear of anything close I will let you know though. Cheers!:thumbright:

I'd appreciate being in the loop for anything that comes up in the future. I had my dad over that Saturday to help me plan some re-modeling for my back porch. Then it time to get ready for a business trip to va beach. I heard a lot of navy jets, and even saw a few, coming out of Oceana NAS.....but I was stuck in meetings for nearly 3 days. :(
Keep those pictures coming!
Derek

I have been shooting some photos when I get a chance here and there. Could be better, could be worse. I really need to find some barns and old vehicles.
IMG_0939 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0947 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0960 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0979 resized 25 legal.jpg

Thank you guys. Merv, I like the fire shot to. Thinking about using it for a wall paper.:) Derek, the cliff is at the Natural Tunnel. I took it from the Rail Road crossing in between the two tunnels.:) They say that it is 300 feet to the top.:dontknow:

Really nice shots, Aaron!

Fire photographs have always been an interesting subject...much like clouds, the same setting will always be changing.

On my way out to a friend's place Saturday, I noticed some real nice fall colors contrasts along the way, but didn't have time to stop and shoot :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back