Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I got up this morning and went to the shop to check my dad's pickup which I painted this week. On the way down I stopped and got breakfast and heard there was a B-17 at Tri-Cities Airport so I went down and lo and behold Sentimental Journey was there so I got some shots of her. She will be there until Tuesday if anyone is interested. They are selling tickets for flights. $600.00 for a nose seat and $400.00 for a radio compartment seat. Oh,and the last shot I will catch a load of grief over but I caught a larger fish today and my buddy got a shot of it. You all have fun with it.
IMG_0187 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0183 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0188 cleaned resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0189 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0194 cleaned resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0198 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0209 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0213 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0218 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0226 resized 25 legal.jpg

0905101913CYBT.jpg

Lovely pictures Aaron, you are so lucky having these machines just drop in as for the fish my friend, good catch. Did you have it for dinner.................

You missed a trick on your third pic down mate...you should have put your watermark under the cockpit windows !.

Yet again, a great set of piccies. Pity the last ones a fake....your jeans are dry !!!....well, you did say.... :lol:

Nice shots of Sentimental Journey. That one is a CAF bird that is based at Falcon Field. As for the fish, you need to find some trout! ;)

She was a little more cramped than the others I've been through but it was very enjoyable and you are so rite about the fish.:lol:
Lovely pictures Aaron, you are so lucky having these machines just drop in as for the fish my friend, good catch. Did you have it for dinner.................

I just wish I had a little more heads up on there arrival. I don't know anyone who can fix them so they are edible so no I didn't eat her.:)
Nice shots of the B-17, Aaron! I need to find a way to make a trip down to Abingdon, and soon! Thanks for the heads-up!
Derek

Thanks Derek, I just wish I'd have known sooner so I could have given a better heads up.:)
Man....would love a ride in that Bird!!:D:D

They had two seats up front available for this morning for $600.00 but I didn't have it to spend.:cry:
No photographer is a match for you, Aaron.
Beautiful!

Thank you Shinpachi.:oops:

Nice shots Aaron!

Thank you Gnomey.:eek:op[s:
You missed a trick on your third pic down mate...you should have put your watermark under the cockpit windows !.

Yet again, a great set of piccies. Pity the last ones a fake....your jeans are dry !!!....well, you did say.... :lol:

I'll have to try to remember that trick. Thank you Gary.:) The jeans are dry because I didn't have to wade out and untangle the line.:lol:

Great shots Aaron, especially the interior ones, fantastic. :shock:8)

Thank you Merv. My exterior shots are lacking somewhat though. They are not as sharp as they have been. I think it is due to the fact that I am working a lot of hours and I'm am extremely WORN OUT!!:)
i really like that stream shot, what a great spot to contemplate contemplation

Thank you Mike I'm glad you enjoyed them.:thumbright:

Thank you VB and Hugh. I have been working 3 AM to to noon and then working on this until I get to where I can't function which is about four in the afternoon. I have not buffed it and I don't think I will. It turned out a lot better than I ever expected it to.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back