Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok folks, I got to the show at 7:45 AM this morning and left this evening at about 6:30PM. I got plenty of sun, heat, and fun. I didn't get to shoot many photos. Spent most of the day watching the aircraft making sure folks' kids didn't climb all over them and there were a few who tried. The Stearman is GORGEOUS!!!!! Derek, I'm glad we finally ran into each other. Kept looking for the green booney and you weren't wearing it man.:lol: Hope you and your wife had a safe trip home to.And Bryon, Terry, and Kieth, I had a great time. Bryon, you have gotten yourself one hell of a plane in that Strearman sir. She is beautiful!!:thumbright: I hope you all had a safe trip home Terry and if you guys need anything all you have to do is call.Ok, time for some photos.

IMG_9936 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9939 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9943 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9944 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9945 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9948resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9986 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_9987 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0039 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0041 resized 25 legal.jpg

Thank you guys.:oops: I stayed pretty busy so I didn't get to take many photos but the aircraft and crowd attendance was way down this this year so there was was not lot to shoot. I think Derek fell in love with the BT-13 though.:) The aircraft that flew did so three or four times to fill in for the afternoon and the skydivers jumped four times. They were beat at the end of the day.All in all it was a good little show but I think the economy and and the fact that there was a large gun show and two other small airshows going on had a lot to do with attendance. I need to thank the guys (Bryon, Terry, Kieth, and Brandon) for the opportunity to have this much fun and if you guys need anything all you have to do is call.:thumbright: :cool:

Never fail to impress !.

Great work Aaron :headbang:

Went out today and decided to go back out on the Creeper Trail again but was tired of hiking it in a pair of work boots so I stopped in the little store in Damascus this morning and they were having a sale on hiking boots so I bought a pair. Man, what a difference. My feet like me a lot better now.:) Oh and I got some photos to. We have had almost six inches of rain in the past week so the river is just a little muddy.:lol:

View attachment 143460

IMG_0110 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0130 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0133 resized 25 legal adjusted.jpg

IMG_0140 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0144 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back