Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you Eric and Shinpachi.:oops: I went out today to Backbone Rock in Tennessee and took some shots of the falls. They are rather small, not a lot of water, but are about forty to forty five feet in height.

IMG_0279 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0283 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0285  adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0289 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0293 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

Mmm, I reckognise the 3rd scenery pic down Aaron, wasn't that bit of creek bed further to the background used in a Mitsi' Zero crash scene render? Cool pics, especially liked the old hotrods. The Ford 4x4 looks like what the fall guy should have used. What do they say about General Motors and fixing them, somin' about a hand grenade isn't it?

Last edited:
Thank you guys.:oops: Razor, in the last set of shots the small river runs around the end of Backbone Rock in Tennessee. As far as being used for a backdrop, I have no clue. Thank you for browsing and hope to see you back.:thumbright:

Ok folks, I'm finally back so here are some of what I took photo wise last Saturday at Lonesome Pine Airport in Wise, VA. Bryon, Terry, and Kieth,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was able to get some decent air to air shots of the Bird dog to. There was a beautiful Gulwing Stinson also and of course we can't forget Terry's MOST FAVORITE aircraft in the world, the A1D Skyraider. I didn't think we were ever going to get Terry back out of the cockpit after Neil let him get in it.:lol: The shots of the Black Hawk and the red and white T-6 were taken at Twin Counties Airport the same day. Terry, thank you sir.:notworthy:

IMG_0353 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0356 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0386 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0387 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0389 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0400 adjusted spted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0403 adjusted spted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0425 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0436 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0455 adjusted resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0468 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0489 adjusted spt resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0605 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0674 resized 25 legal.jpg

IMG_0679 resized 25 legal.jpg

Are you flying, Aaron:shock:
Great shots!

Yes Shinpachi, I was up for about two and a half hours and I got about twenty minutes of stick time.:cool:
Nice shots Aaron! Looks like fun.

Thank you Gnomey, and I had blast!:D
Awesome Awesome shots, Aaron!

Glad to see you got to go up, and really nice job on the Bird Dog shots...looks like Eric's going to have a run for his money as a "shooter" pretty soon! :lol:

Thank you Dave.:oops: I don't think I can even come close to the quality that Eric turns out.:notworthy:
Nice shots, Aaron! Glad to see you got some air-to-air work in. :thumbleft:
Thank you Eric.:oops: Bryon was upset that we didn't trade up on the way back so I could get shots of the T-34 but we will get some eventually.:cool:
Those are absolutely fantastic shots Aaron. I like the landing shots with the trees in the background, all I get are buildings and concrete. Beautiful :D :shock:

Thank you Merv.:oops:
That is awesome! Well done!

Thank you VB.:oops:

Oh, and I forgot to mention, Terry let me fly for about fifteen or twenty minutes. Actual feet on the pedals, hand on the stick flying. SON!!!!!!! It's not what I expected. So little input is needed it is amazing. If I could have relaxed it would have been better but I was sooo nervous but I still had a BLAST!!! THANK YOU TERRY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back