C-75 - Boeing 307 Stratoliner 1/48

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

C-75vac2.jpg
[/IMG]

As some of you know, I have had a mental block with my modeling, well, I am finally back. New town, new house, new shop, New vac-machine, new model clubs and a new woman. Things are looking up and I'm back to work on the C-75.

Vac-machine works like a charm and it is totally adjustable to any size frame I want to use. Just made 4 sets of fuselage halves and getting ready to start joining them.

Just stumbled upon this one. Very very cool. Amazing work so far. I have the Mattel Vac-U-former but have yet to get it to work right. I think I'm missing parts. Someday I'll look more into it. I can't wait to see more of this build

Dirk, there is a company that specializes in refurbishing Matel Vacs, here's the link:

VAC-U-FORM.com

Been a while since I ordered from them, but looks like they are still up and running.

Appreciate the comments Wayne, hope to keep on this one and finish for a local contest in Sept. and if it comes out well may enter it in the IPMS nationals in Omaha, that's only about a 1 1/2 hr drive for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back