Ceiling Fan Hitting a Mullahs Head

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

syscom3

Pacific Historian
Jun 4, 2005
Orange County, CA
Too bad the spinning blades didn't do an auto-decapitation.

:lol:

Attachments

• Ceiling Fan Falls on Mullahs Head.wmv
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
I was thinking the same thing...and he only needed one fan. That other guy couldn't hit his target with two shoes...LOL

I notice they never specify what the virgins will look like............

40_year_old_virgin.jpg

After getting cut down by U.S. Marines in the desolate mountains of Afghanistan, Osama made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington. "How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" yells Washington, punching Bin-Ladin in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Osama in the neck.

Thomas Jefferson comes up next, and says "You dared to harm my countrymen for your whim and fantasy?" His walking stick falls heavily across Osama's knee.

Osama is subject to similar beatings from John Randolph, Daniel Morgan, Sam Houston, Winfield Scott and others.

As he writhes on the ground, Robert E. Lee and his Generals pick Bin-Ladin up and drag him back toward the gate where he is to be judged, roughing him up every step of the way.

While Osama lay there twitching, a total bloody mess, Gabriel comes along and looks down at the wretch. "What seems to be the problem, Osama?" From a toothless, swollen face he screams "This is not what I was promised!"

The Archangel replied "I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you, idiot. What did you think I said?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back