Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Power naps takes careful planning, preparation, execution, time and place is very important, the more experienced you get, the better you become to execute them, in style and fasion, in a baconbeat!

Power naps takes careful planning, preparation, execution, time and place is very important, the more experienced you get, the better you become to execute them, in style and fasion, in a baconbeat!
Politicians have got it off to a 'T' - they must power nap for at least 23 hours per day, 'cos they do **** all else worthwhile!

Guys?
*points to the banner* I think we're going to have a new record by midsummer
A christmas banner for Midsummer night's - that has got to be the longest time we've had a christmas banner here.

Guys?
*points to the banner* I think we're going to have a new record by midsummer
A christmas banner for Midsummer night's - that has got to be the longest time we've had a christmas banner here.
GO FOR THE RECORD! GO FOR THE RECORD!
(Enough shouting for now. Time for another nap. Maybe I will dream of Bacon!)

PS. BikerBabe, if you or anyone else have been away from this forum for a few weeks, you need to know that somehow, Bacon fever has infected many of us here. Beware!

Well here in Oz there are Christmas in July celebrations in the higher altitudes.
when it's cooler, and feels more like Christmas than like being in Orlando Florida! or even San Diego.

So the banner is fitting for the Southern parts of the globe.

Well here in Oz there are Christmas in July celebrations in the higher altitudes.

A thought has just occurred to me. Please wait a moment while I recover from having a thought..(ow, ow ow)...
Oh yeah, now I remember. I am confused by the ski areas on the bottom half of the globe. Do you start at the bottom of the mountain, ski to the top, then ride the chair lift back to the bottom?

What happens if someone forgets to pull down the retaining bar on the lift?

What happens if someone accidently skis past the chair lift? Do they float off the top of the mountain? Is there some kind of net employed to catch them?

All I can say is that you people are braver than I.

Users who are viewing this thread