Change the Christmas banner?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Was it Mary Poppins or those full breasts bursting under that tight coat that caused you trouble haha....
Nope, but now that you mention it....
It is sadly true that the day after seeing the movie with Mary Poppins flying around using her umbrella, I found three umbrellas (to provide a safety margin, of course) and jumped off the highest piece of playground equipment I could find. As I said, I was a trusting and none-too-bright child.

That dastardly Mary Poppins!
Then again, maybe I just used the wrong type of umbrellas.

Nin,
At least you survived your tumble. We all did daft things as boys
One day I'll tell you about my home made wooden 'Spitfire' that I made when I was 9 and sat in and jumped out of the back garden apple tree....
Thanks for the PM too supporting the bacon with mustard on white bread idea. Awfully kind of you.
John

I have never touched, let alone eaten turkey bacon. I've looked at it but never touched it. Now there was this bird in a strip joint who went by the name "Turkey Bacon". Thats a different story....................

I have never touched, let alone eaten turkey bacon. I've looked at it but never touched it. Now there was this bird in a strip joint who went by the name "Turkey Bacon". Thats a different story....................

Terrance, summon the Spanish Inquisition...time for the comfie chair as Chris confesses all

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY

I bet he has been tempted by Turkey Bacon.... we will find out.

Nooobody expects the Spanish Turkey bacon!
It's just occurred to me - what will we all do when the Christmas banner is finally changed?
It'll be end of thread.

It's just occurred to me - what will we all do when the Christmas banner is finally changed?
It'll be end of thread.

No. That's just what THEY want us to think!

Just because I'm paranoid does not mean that THEY aren't out to get me!

Users who are viewing this thread